No advance deposit is required, but the full balance of your reservation is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. The credit card you used in making your reservation will be automatically charged the balance due on that date unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
If you are making your reservation within 30 days of arrival, the full amount is due immediately and your credit card will be billed within one business day.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
You may cancel your reservation or make changes up to 30 days prior to your arrival date without penalty. After that time, no refunds can be given for changed or canceled reservations. There is no refund for any unused portion of your stay, nor for any reduction in guests.
If your reservation was made within 30 days of the arrival date, no refunds can be given if you change or cancel your reservation.
If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, although we cannot refund your money, we will, at your request, open up the property for re-booking. We will refund to you 85% of any money we receive for each date that is re-booked. No refund will be given for dates that we are unable to re-book. You will not be able to use any remaining portion of the stay that we are unable to rebook unless that portion meets the minimum number of nights required to stay at the property over that time period.
DIRECTIONS AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
Driving directions with access information will be sent to you via email after full payment has been processed. These directions will also be available to you by logging in to your account on www.centralreservations.net after payment has been processed.
We cannot be responsible for winter weather conditions. If you will be arriving during the winter, please be sure you have proper equipment for driving in the snow, and carry tire chains for driving over the passes. Our local roads are always kept open and in good condition for winter travel. There are no refunds for road closures; however, if both Stevens and Snoqualmie mountain passes are closed for more than eight hours and the closures prohibit you from reaching the property, you may reschedule your stay for an arrival within three months of the pass closures. Please note that the North Cascades Pass is always closed during winter.
We recommend you check weather conditions before driving through the passes during the winter, either through the DOT's website at wsdot.wa.gov (click on "Mountain Passes"), or by calling 800-695-ROAD.
REQUIRED BY WASHINGTON STATE LAW
We are required by Washington State law to include the following paragraph:
If services are canceled by Central Reservations, all sums paid to Central Reservations for services not performed in accordance with the contract between Central Reservations and the purchaser will be refunded within thirty days of receiving the funds from the establishment with whom the services were arranged, or if the funds were not sent to the establishment, the funds shall be returned within fourteen days after cancellation by Central Reservations to the purchaser unless the purchaser requests Central Reservations to apply the money to another reservation and/or date.
CHECKING IN/CHECKING OUT
Check-in time upon arrival is no earlier than 3 p.m. Check-out time upon departure is no later than 11 a.m. Early check-in is allowed only with preapproval and cannot be guaranteed. Late check-out is not allowed as the rental must be cleaned prior to the next guest's arrival. A late check-out resulting in a scheduling conflict will be assessed a penalty of one-half day's rate. Please check out on time.
Absolutely no smoking is permitted indoors.
QUIET TIME & NEIGHBORLY CONSIDERATIONS
Please note that you will be staying in a rural area where peace, quiet, and dark skies are highly appreciated. Quiet time between 9pm and 8am must be observed, and all outdoor lights should be kept off when not required. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
No parties, weddings, family reunions, large gatherings, or other events may be held at the property without prior written permission. There are additional charges and conditions for use as an event site. Please see 'Event Information' non the MV Inn website.
NO CANDLES OR INCENSE
No burning of candles or incense is permitted on the premises.
Absolutely NO fireworks are allowed on the premises. Use of fireworks is grounds for immediate eviction.
TENTS AND MOTOR HOMES
Tents, Campers, and Motor Homes are not permitted on the property without prior, written permission.
A single car may be parked in the unit's garage, and a second car may be parked in the driveway directly in front of the unit's garage. Please note that the driveway is shared by two separate units. Do not block the neighboring garage. Additional parking is available on the street.
Please note the entrance to the Cascade Condominiums has a gravel driveway that may be difficult for some motorcyclists to navigate.
We recommend bringing your own bath soap, shampoo, and other personal items as we cannot guarantee these supplies will be available in the rental. Toilet tissue, towels, and linens are always provided.
The kitchen comes well supplied with pots, pans, dishes, utensils, etc. You will need to bring or locally purchase your food and spices. We also recommend bringing any novel or gourmet cooking implements that you require.
Please do not use aluminum foil to line the floor of the oven or racks. Also, do not use an "Oven-Off" type of cleaning sprays. If needed the stoves will be cleaned with their self-cleaning system.
Housekeeping is provided prior to and after your rental period. No housekeeping is provided during your stay. You are responsible for any daily housekeeping that you desire for your comfort, or that is required to protect the property from damage (such as cleanup of a spill). Basic cleaning supplies are provided, if needed.
You are responsible for any and all damage your party may cause during your stay. You agree that you are responsible to pay the full cost of replacement or repair of damaged items. We appreciate being informed of any accidents or breakage that occur during your stay.
Housekeeping is provided at the end of the rental period. However, except for normal use and maintenance, you must leave the premises in good condition. Excessive cleaning charges will be billed at the rate of $35 per hour if required.
There is a $25 replacement fee for any keys that are not returned upon departure for any reason.
LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. If you leave any items behind, please let us know immediately and we will do our best to return the items to you, at your expense.
If you have any complaints or find your accommodations unsatisfactory, you must notify Central Reservations within 24 hours of the occurrence giving rise to the claim or the end of your rental period, whichever is earlier. We will use our best efforts to have any problems resolved that arise during your stay. Please note we are not responsible for interruptions in utilities due to weather or maintenance by local utilities companies.
Central Reservations is the reserving Agent only for the vacation rental. All vacation rentals are privately owned businesses that utilize Central Reservations for your convenience in making your reservation.
As Central Reservations is the reserving agent only, and not the owner or manager of the property, Renter agrees to hold harmless Central Reservations, its agents, and employees from all costs, liabilities, claims for damages, and/or suits arising for any reason related to Renter's stay at the property.
You are subject to immediate eviction and removal from the rental property if:
1) smoking occurs inside the vacation rental;
2) pets are on the property without prior written approval;
3) the number of occupants exceeds the number of contracted guests;
4) there are complaints of excessive noise, loud music, foul language or other disturbances of the peace; or
5) there is unauthorized use of tents, campers or motor homes on the premises.
In the event eviction is necessary, the entire rental amount will be forfeited.
CASCADE CONDO RULES
CASCADE CONDOMINIUMS RULES FOR OWNERS, RENTERS AND GUESTS
The Board of Directors of the Cascade Condominium Property Owners Association, pursuant to the authority granted by the Declarations and C.C.&R.s of the Association, adopts the following Rules which shall govern the conduct of all persons within the Condominium complex, whether Unit Owners, renters or guests. OWNERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES BY RENTERS AND GUESTS.
1. Fire Hazards. No open fires or fireworks shall be allowed anywhere within the Condominium complex. No charcoal grills.
2. Quiet Times. Quiet time is between 10 pm and 7 am. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
3. Pets. Only domestic pets are allowed in the complex and no more than 3 pets shall be permitted in each Unit. All such pets must be under the control and supervision of their owner. No pets shall be allowed to enter the Limited Common Elements (areas directly in front of and behind individual units)of other owners without permission of such owner. ALL PET EXCREMENT SHALL BE IMMEDIATELY PICKED UP AND PROPERLY DISPOSED OF.
4. Parking. . DO NOT BLOCK THE NEIGHBORS’ PARKING AREAS. Vehicles are to be parked in the Unit’s garage and/or directly in front of the Unit. Limited additional parking is available on the street in front of the Unit. No vehicle shall be parked in such a manner as to impede or prevent ready access to fire lanes, other garages, driveways, or other units. Vehicles should not block or impede snow plowing and/or should be moved as needed to allow plowing access. No motor homes,campers, boats or trailers are permitted to be on the premises, except that renters and guests may be permitted to park such vehicles for the period of their stay, but not to exceed 3 days.
5. Speed limit. All vehicles must obey the 5 mile/hour speed limit to protect the grading of the gravel, to limit dust and to protect children, pets, and other pedestrians in the Condominium complex.
6. Litter. All common and limited common areas shall be kept free and clear of rubbish, debris, litter and other objectionable material.
7. Irrigation/Water lines. Do not disconnect or move irrigation hoses, connections or sprayers. Do not change any settings on water timers connected to the irrigation stand spigots or domestic water spigots.
8. Deer. DO NOT FEED DEER or provide salt licks encouraging their presence on the Condominium complex.
9. No Snowmobiling. No snowmobiling anywhere within the condominium complex.